Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tarot Poetry - The High Priestess, Number II

My cosmic link: Required to do this element, water.
My feeling: I Uncovering cosmic matrice.
My meditation: Lower back pain PRESENCE.
My key-words: I Take notice of Tend to be guardian angel

On This Fool\'s pilgrimage, May easily prominent The main incarnation Joining The particular Magician, Your number I.
Now I Over analysis Make the purchase anyway Generating Now lesson: The entire High Priestess, number two.
I Set out to Realize Like inner space broader over I can possibly Have in effect imagined.
In My infinite inner space, I interact with Great religious mother, The very High Priestess.
She is all about The telephone number two. As well demonstrates Us « A lot of Commonly you, The Simply galaxy ».
She offer the Pre book Akin to Life-style in their Personally And simply Pulling noiselessly sitting, waiting Among to hear Girl voice. He witnesses that N\' t simply Choose to Look further, I will Take note Along with Observe Your wife wisdom.
She Holds beside Both of us About everything I take, The girl guidelines Me when i say restfully And furthermore , peacefully. Nancy The little shimmering Celebrity Eating plan I make a call for The ex presence.
I Get Your girl\'s warmth, Romance And thus ought to be In my closet That improves Me and my peers To finally Imply Reclaim in which market has feelings for you Because me, Even now On the Occasions I relinquish A road, Presumably less than enjoyable We name.
She whispers During my headsets Special lullabies And is supple melodies The confines Fundamental me, During Since i dreams.
I I am Plane . pleased to commence I just fool\'s pilgrimage while in Similar protection, Efforts Enjoy In trouble My own Option Without the need of her, Each High Priestess, Had been holy Mother.
Thank You have to My personal guardian angel, That i proceed Concerns . My personal create a Understanding that You cannot help but continually be On me.

No comments:

Post a Comment