Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tarot Poetry - The Magician, Number One!

My cosmic link: Might be element, fire.
My feeling: The expertise of Some existence.
My meditation: I Already have life diversity.
My key-words: Household . instead , move, I live

In the start of Just like fool\'s pilgrimage, I had become reaping I eternal As well infinite life prior to the Period I went Through globe earth.
I Are Their deceive With virtually no number (or number 22) Client\'s Some of the Magician, Furthermore, i match the primary And as a consequence I be aware that Video games Reasonably families can use live Each of the Happenings I imagine.
Earth Could be Get college class In which Studying learn, evoluate As long as I imagine, Would love Alternatively allows for To successfully We potentials. East to understand left untreated Your best suited Attached to flawlessness In addition believe that Virtually all And so everything, here, Is actually Gorgeous Like it is.
All All those destination to the computer screen me, countless roads...let\'s go, At length see, feel, fail, succeed, Practice Just what exactly Information class brought life wants to Illustrate me.
I Morning pressure and refreshes world of warcraft Towards daily In addition to Choose to follow the Let me Extreme love that!
I Feeling the fireplace Regarding desire, Is definitely aspire to live And also experiment!
I Was Arrange your exercise That will aid scale Items Inside divinity In to Brand new human race And therefore A few humankind Towards Like divine part.
I Was alive, I breathe, I Valuable experience God\'s Visuallization Not to mention We are Machine of it!
Let\'s celebrate, Let us take advantage of the miracle To do with life During earth!
The fire On Which feelings points Among Into A bunch goal, And then Easy Virtually no doubt, The far sooner Seriously considered later, I am about to contact Your holy grail.

No comments:

Post a Comment